Karibu night at J's Lounge starting at 6:00 pm
1995 Windy Hill Rd, Smyrna GA 30080
For players arriving early, we have scheduled a practice round on Friday, June 30th. Reach out to Tito Mbugua for details and arrangements (404) 312-4438
Jamhuri Classic invites you to our annual 4th of July Atlanta Open
Saturday July 1st - Sunday July 2nd, 2017
Jamhuri Classic is pleased to welcome you to our annual national golf tournament. We will be playing 2 well manicured yet challenging courses for any skill level! We give thanks to a great membership which consists of people from 14 different countries. The tournament will be held on July 1st and 2nd in Atlanta, GA.
We'll be playing at two of Atlanta's best courses Mirror Lake Golf Course in Villa Rica GA, and Bridgemill Golf Club in Canton GA, with the beautiful signature hole #16 par 3 with an island green that requires your full attention!
||July 1-2, 2017
||$125 (paid in advance)
|Saturday, 7/1 Course:
1000 Canongate Pkwy
Villa Rica, GA 30180
Tee Times start at 10:30 AM
BLACK Tees for 14.9 handicap and below
GOLD Tees for 15.0 handicap and above
|Sunday, 7/2 Course:
|BridgeMill Golf Club
1190 Bridge Mill Ave
Canton, GA 30114
Tee Time Shotgun Start at 9:00 AM
GOLD Tees for 14.9 handicap and below
BLUE Tees for 15.0 handicap and above
CO-CAPTAIN'S TITO MBUGUA AND ESSA THOMAS
Your registration cost will cover the following:
- Golf for 2 days
- Range balls
- Snacks and Lunch for both days
- Awards and giveaways
We are also working on Karibu Night and practice round for guests who arrive early on Friday June 30th.
Accommodation: We recommend you get your accommodation in the Cumberland, Vinings, Smyrna, Marietta areas. They'll be most convenient for access to the courses and any other activities you'll need to do in Atlanta.
Mirror Lake Golf Club - Lake Course
BridgeMill Golf Club
- You have to be a member with good standing from one of the invited golf clubs
- Your handicap will need to be validated by an official of your club
- Handicaps from clubs that keep tournament score handicap only will be adjusted
- Clubs will be allowed to invite guests. Jamhuri Classic will work with clubs to accommodate their verified guests
- Max score is 4 over par on any holes. Pick up if putting for max to help pace of play
- Scoring is the regular stableford system. Points as follows: 4 - Eagle, 3 - Birdie, 2 - Par, 1 - Bogey, 0 - anything over bogey
- Handicap 15.0 and above will be playing one tee forward. Scoring will be made using USGA Handicap Rules Section 3-5.
- Registration deadline will be June 27th. Any registration after this date will pay more.
- More information will be communicated in the coming weeks.